Sorry for the lack of blog posts lately, but things have been hopping here as we prepare for the 3rd annual Dayton Mini Maker Faire!
Here are a few quick updates for you:
- We have extended Call for Makers for another 2 weeks, so you now have have until July 18 to get your applications in to have your booth at #DMMF18
- We received several ideas for the Boneyard Build-Off challenge through the Dayton Regional Green competition last week. We’re meeting this week to determine what mystery challenge the Boneyard Teams will have to build and test at this year’s Maker Faire.
- Keep an eye on Living Dayton in the coming weeks and you just might see some of our exhibitors for this years Dayton Maker Faire! We’ll be coming on the show to tell you all the relevant details and give a sneak peek of what you’ll see at this year’s event.
- Speaking of exhibits, we’re now up to 64 exhibits, including awesome science shows on our stage from Dayton favorite, Mister C, and from a new show from Cincinnati, the Science of POP!
- We’ll also be launching registrations for our 1-day HAM radio certification course soon – you can take the class on Saturday and you can re-use your admission ticket to see the rest of the show on Sunday.
We’re excited to put on another great Dayton Mini Maker Faire for you this year! See you August 4-5 at Carillon Historical Park.